CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Glass Can Make Your Party!

Glass comes in such fun colors and shapes, here's some ideas for your next retro party!

Like amber glass pitchers and chip and dip sets. These would be fun at any picnic or party!



If yellow isn't your color, how about green! Berries would taste so much berrier in this set,

milk definitely tastes better when consumed from these pretty green goblets,





and lemonade was INVENTED for these!





Something vintage, with a warm glow


decorative and useful


and just plain cute!




Hey, what are you doing here, you belong in the last post!













2 comments:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

I'd leave a comment, but you've made me want to run down to the kitchen to get some lemonade! ;o)

Hey, is that the tablecloth I embroidered for Mom back in 1971 in the background??

Midcentury Marilyn said...

Don't tell me you want it back, it's my best backdrop!