CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vases


Glass grabs me. I don't know why but it is what stops me on the street when driving by a garage sale and twinkles at me in a thrift store. It is delicate, yet incredibly tough. We eat from it, drink from it, cook with it, look through and into it daily.


Perhaps it's the variety that appeals to me. I seem to be a sucker for vases!




Sometimes you start out with one



Then before you know it you have two


or three!



So many styles, colors, sizes and makers.




Come take a tour of Midcentury Marilyn's glass department, many fine vintage glass pieces including a HUGE assortment of vases!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! I'm here from your sister's blog to say hello! you have a wonderful blog :-)

misselaineous said...

Hi! I'm here from your sister's blog also. happy to see a new face on blogger...it's a fun place to be. Have fun...will be back again. Have a great weekend! *elaine*

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Wow, what an amazing sister you must have!

;o)

Midcentury Marilyn said...

Thanks everyone, I hope to keep things entertaining, though Sis is a tough act to follow! I DO have an amazing sister.

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Wow, LOVE the new look!!